Almaz 103
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall

United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Dec 22 2008 :  3:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My long awaited almaz has finally arrived with case,spare screens, flash shoe and sync cable. I am most impresssed with it, and will post some photos after Christmas. It seems to have a very late serial 8600117, and lens is 843958. The other unusual thing is that it has only the 'x' pc sync port and not the 'fp' one, has anyone ever seen this before? I will amend the catalog when I can. If anyone has access to a spare cocking/winding on lever I would be most interested, mine has the plastic part missing, I have replaced it with part from a Yashica Fx-3 for now. Have a Good christmas everybody and soon my Zenit 412 will be here! HO HO HO!

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses,some Zenit,Yashica,Pentax Bodies and a Minox35GT

Edited by - Poolhall on Dec 22 2008 3:59:15 PM

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 22 2008 :  11:41:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congrats! I have had totally four A103, and all with both X & FP. Two from 1984 and one from 1985, one I have not recorded. A great camera IF you get one that is working, and handle it smoothly to keep it working. No rough using for these babies!

Best regards,
Juhani
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google