Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 19 2007 :  11:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Little fun contest to test your knowledge in identifying the cameras by certain details. Post your answers.

1. 2. 3.

4. 5. 6.

7. 8. 9.

Post your guesses, and I will post the correct answers in a week or two depending on participation.

Vlad.

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 21 2007 :  2:28:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Come on guys, you call yourselves collectors? I don't see a single guess yet!
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1014 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 21 2007 :  3:17:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
10. is Kiev-15
9. is FED-4
8. reminds me of a Kiev also
7. is Droug
4. might be a Voskhod
3. I should know but can't get the name...
2: is Komsomolets (or Lubitel)
This is just guesses out of my mind, no books nor collection to help...

http://www.cedricfan.sivut.ws/Juhani's%20website%20ORIGINAALIT/
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 21 2007 :  3:21:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
all right , let's see what other people guess.. I'm not going to reveal any answers just yet. Thanks for being the brave one to play first! :)
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 21 2007 :  4:27:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1.Fotokor
2.Komsomolets
3. Iskra-2
4. Voskchod
5. Vesna
6. Elektra-112
7. Droog
8. Kiev-88 Pentaprism
9. Fed-4
10. Kiev-15
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 21 2007 :  5:13:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oh boy, Aidas got them all... I just had to close it now I knew it was going to be too easy for some... next time I'm doing more harder stuff! :) I'll post a new one in next days or two. . Nice job Aidas! I was sure no one was going to get the Iskra-2 :) or the Kiev-88 pentaprism!

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page

Bill Parkinson
nightphoto
USA
1027 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 21 2007 :  5:33:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit nightphoto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad,
What camera from your collection does Aidas win?

Regards, Bill

Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 21 2007 :  5:45:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What is it with you Americans - can't do anything for intellectual satisfaction?
Go to Top of Page

Bill Parkinson
nightphoto
USA
1027 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 21 2007 :  7:23:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit nightphoto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK then, Valdislav! You are right, of course, so congadulations on getting all the answers correct Aidas... very good work! When I looked myself, I only got about 1/2 of them right and had no idea of the rest ;-(

Regards, Bill

Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 21 2007 :  9:47:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bill, I was just kidding of course, but it hard to make a camera prize for a person who has them all! Maybe I'll send Aidas an Agfa Billy Record I'm sure he does not have that one
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 22 2007 :  04:31:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bill, Vlad,
You're the certain friends - thank you! Vlad, I'm not sure your Agfa Billy Record is a good idea indeed . I would prefer to choose the prize from the list in above, let's say "Droog" sounds pretty good ...

Regards,
Aidas - the winner.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google