|Still Cameras >
GOMZ / LOMO / VOOMP - Other
> ALMAZ 101|
- came from Lomo factory ( former museum ?)
- no serial number (prototype)
- K mount baionnett lense n° 800001 : LOMO MC Volna-4 -1,4/50mm
- removable prism (no electronic , no contacts, no wires)
- prism release button on the left back side.
- metal leaf shutter :
B,30, 15,8,4,2,1,1/2,1/4,1/8,1/15,1/30,1/60,1/125,1/250,1/500,1/1000 sec
- lightmeter 10 to 1600 ISO (no GOST)
- ligmeter cells are under the miror (auxilliary miror) in the bottom of the camera.
- IL correction -1,0,+1, +2
- sockets for motor winder on camera bottom.
- 6 volts battery powered lightmeter (and shutter ?)
- delay timer (red led in front)
note : this camera seem to be not functionnal except one mechanical speed: no electronics chips inside but there is the place for.
from : Alain & Claire BERRY collection