Located in
Photo Equipment & Accessories > Stereo Attachments

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo

Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Sep 30 2007 :  10:11:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Members od USSRPhoto
The Stereoscopy stays the top of the art and the technique of the photography.
The SKF-1 is a very interesting attachment for 3D picture taking. Its construction is unique and gives us much greater possibilities than other costly devices. Vlad attached an article about unknown uses which opens new horizons in domestic stereoscopy. I am ready to discuss any questions on the matter.
Salute you all
LP
Peter Rhodes
Pimpernel
United Kingdom
1 Posts
Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  09:31:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Luiz
I have read the article and wonder if the NABLA lens is available anywhere. I have just acquired one of the SKF-1 kits to try with my Zenit 12P.

Best Wishes

Peter
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  2:48:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pimpernel
The last produced series of SKF-1 was made in 2003 under my own request just before the Fotopribor factory closing. It had some minor modifications. The Nabla is my own project and was successifully tested. Really I have (do not know where) some already complete built sets at home but it is easy to built your own Nabla. It consists of a negative lens mounted in a metal ring somewhat similar to the old American series type filters. It really is a –0,43D lens put in front of the Helios 44 which alters the focus length of the prime lens, the focusinsg distance and the image convergence of the two virtual images, enabling the correct close-up pictures of the device. The lens is put in the internal of the original adapter ring that cames with the set.
Regards
LP
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  2:57:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At the same epoch we developed with Progress (makers of Variograph) from Siberia a lenticular screen for projecting pictures to be directly seen in 3D without gasses. the optical device is the same Helios 44 and SKF1 adapted in a comventional slide projector the screen is intended to be at 0.7-0.9 m from light source.
LP
Go to Top of Page

Kris Lockyear
womble
United Kingdom
70 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  3:04:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit womble's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In its basic principals the SKF-1 is similar to the Pentax stereo system.

K.
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  9:30:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That is true. But mirror angles are slightly different once SKF is basically intended for 58mm focal length lens. But construction differs from basis. Skf uses a front mirrorred prism and has a multiple threaded adapter and of coursesufficient space to adapt the Nabla lens.
Pentax stereo attachment is a very close copy of the American stereo-tach once sold in the '40 years. the second model only differs on cosmetics. LP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google